Monday, November 30, 2009

A HEARTFELF THANKS!


Our after Thanksgiving “De-Turkify” or “De-Tofukify” classes were a huge success! Thank you so much for your support and attendance.


Here is my gratitude list…


1. Thanks to your generosity, I was able to drop off a carload of baby items to Our Daily Bread. They were extremely appreciative and could not thank us enough. There were lots of smiles!


2. During class, when I walked by the cash donation basket, and out of the corner of my eye I noticed not one dollar bills or even fives, (which would have been fine) but a whole bunch of $20s! At the end of the day the final total was $200. I will be purchasing baby items for families in need within the next couple of weeks for an Our Daily Bread food drive here at Vienna Presbyterian. Thank You!!


3. It was an honor to have so many of you bring your family members to class. And having some of you try a new class you don’t usually attend was great too. Thanks for keeping an open mind.


4. Realizing how intergenerational the yoga class was, touched me deeply. In a class size of 35, the age ranged from 10 to 70 +. How amazing is that!


5. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you for being such an important part of Body Grace Fitness and Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment